Today, brands are sharing more visual content than ever before. And the reason why is simple: photos and videos are the best tools for engaging your followers and introducing new prospects to your brand, especially on social media.
But as a marketer, how do you come up with innovative, eye-catching visuals for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? And how do you measure if your efforts are even working?
To help you out, we’ve partnered with Bitly for a new guide, How to Drive Social ROI Through Visual Storytelling.
Use this guide to get more from your visual content. You’ll walk away with:
- Inspiration from brands and organizations thinking outside the box with visuals on social media, including Applegate Natural & Organic Meats, the Colorado Rockies and the Women’s March Chicago
- Tips for using engaging photos to power social media and sales
- Insights on how real-time visual storytelling can help your brand go viral
- Tips and tools for measuring engagement and ROI
In our 2018 Report: Engaging Your Audience with Visual Content, we learned that 70% of marketers say their digital marketing results are better when they share visuals versus when they don’t.
This shouldn’t be a surprise. We live in a visual world where audiences seek relevant content at every turn, and brands are expected to meet these demands.
Visual storytelling on social media isn’t going away, and marketers will continue to face these ongoing challenges:
- Meeting the demand from content-hungry followers, without compromising quality and creativity
- Measuring ROI and using data to communicate the value of visual storytelling on social media to all stakeholders
As the sharing landscape evolves, it’s your job to better understand the consumer and share engaging visual content that will resonate with them. Download How to Drive Social ROI Through Visual Storytelling for insights and inspiration on using great visuals to connect with your audience better than ever before.