A new report from Libris and the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) reveals changing tides in how university athletics departments tell stories and engage fans.
College sports teams are sourcing massive amounts of visual content, and they’re turning it around faster than ever. Increasingly, they use real-time workflows to engage fans with eye-catching content in the moment.
The report, Visual Asset Management in University Athletics Departments in 2017, includes:
- Survey results that show how teams source, organize, manage and share content
- A deep dive into the increasing demand for real-time visual content
- A breakdown of the most popular social media platforms in college sports (and how they are changing)
- A spotlight on Clemson Athletics, the #1 team mentioned when we asked survey respondents which teams are using photos and videos most effectively
- Nine teams to watch in college sports communications
Download the report now to get the latest trends and see how your team measures up!
Cover photo by David Welker for the Atlantic Coast Conference.