Here at Libris by PhotoShelter, we get to work with some of the best brands in visual storytelling. As a team of photographers, videographers and creatives, we are so grateful to work with hundreds of creative people who are capturing and sharing important moments in history every day.
In 2017, you told the story of a rising star, caught a unique angle of a natural phenomenon, and captured the spirit of a movement in one frame.
When we asked our clients to share their favorite images of the year for our annual Libris Iconic Images, we were blown away.
The 2017 Libris Iconic Images award winning photographers and brands include:
- ATP World Tour / Thomas Lovelock
- Baltimore Ravens / Shawn Hubbard
- California Department of Water Resources / Kelly M. Grow
- Cincinnati Reds / Kasey Williamson
- Colgate University / Mark DiOrio
- Empire State Development / Darren McGee
- Franklin & Marshall College / Deb Grove
- Jackson State University / Charles A. Smith
- Jackson State University / Kentrice Rush
- Johnson & Wales University / Mike Cohea
- MLB Photos / Alex Trautwig
- New York Jets / Dan Szpakowski
- New York State Executive Chamber / Darren McGee
- Portland Trail Blazers / Bruce Ely
- Sarah Matheson Photos / Sarah Matheson
- University of Florida / Bernard Brzezinski
- University of Idaho / Joseph Pallen
These 17 images beat out more than 300 submissions from brands of all sizes and industries. They capture everything from the Women’s March on Washington D.C. to a quiet moon rise in upstate New York. They take you to the sidelines of the NFL and to the ocean floor. They will move you, make you smile, and invite you to reflect and remember.
We hope you enjoy the 2017 Libris Iconic Images! Click here to view the full collection.
Cover photo by Charles A. Smith, Jackson State University.