When digital asset managers for brands ranging from Major League Baseball to Facebook met in New York City for the Digital Assets & Content Leadership Exchange, we asked a panel of experts, “where and how should your digital assets and content be stored?”
We believe content should be easy access, so you can use it to capture your audience’s attention and inspire them to take action. Watch the video below to see what these digital asset managers had to say.
Meet the Panelists:
- Alexander Karinsky, Solutions Specialist, Digital Asset Management, Grey Group
- Dan Rosenberg, Associate Director, Asset Management, Time Inc. Studios
- Suzanne Saylor, Digital Asset Management, Boeing
- Stacey Jurgensen, Associate Director, Digital Media Management, PBS
6 DAM Posts Your Team Needs to See
Want to dive deeper into the world of DAM? Check out these 6 posts your team needs to see.
- The Best Photo Storage Solution for Brands: Cloud DAM + Local Archive
- Getting Started with Digital Asset Management: 7 Experts Share What They Wish They Knew
- Want a Professional DAM Tool? 10 Things Your Boss Needs to Hear You Say
- Webinar: How to Prepare for the Visual Content Apocalypse
- 16 DAM Case Studies Your Marketing Team Needs to See
- The Best DAM Movie Lines: Digital Asset Management Tips from Cinema Classics
Cover photo by PhotoShelter member Jamey Price.