When our team – and creative teams all over the world – went completely remote, we asked our audience a simple question: What’s your top remote creativity hack?
Unsurprisingly, you blew us away with your responses, ranging from how you start the day to how you connect with creative collaborators.
Now, watch our new on-demand webinar to get 16+ tips for how to get creative when you’re working from an apartment, your events are canceled, and you’re in desperate need of some creative camaraderie!
16 Remote Creativity Takeaways
Want to skim the list of takeaways? Check it out, and watch the full on-demand webinar for the full list of tips, discussion and Q&A!
- Keep a consistent morning routine.
- Start with a clean slate.
- Kick off the day with a moment of connection.
- Set goals and deadlines.
- Pump up the tunes.
- Be mindful about your messaging.
- Talk – don’t just chat.
- Pair up with an accountability partner.
- Get a new perspective.
- Revive a creative project or workflow task.
- Embrace the momentum.
- Swap the screen for a pen and paper.
- Step away.
- Get moving.
- Play and have fun!
- Be kind – to others and to yourself.