In this video series, we’re taking you behind the scenes with Libris by PhotoShelter. Meet Senior Manager of Client Services Farah Visslailli, Libris Product Architect Peter Krogh, PhotoShelter co-founder and VP of Network Operations Jeffrey Arnold, CEO Andrew Fingerman, and now, our marketing and sales team members. We hope you enjoy getting to know our team!
If you’ve ever talked to someone on the Libris marketing and sales team, you probably won’t be surprised to learn we’re a passionate crowd. If you ask Jacco de Bruijn, Head of Marketing and Sales for Libris, what makes us tick, his answer comes down to the commitment and enthusiasm of each individual person.
“I really believe in empowerment – hiring the right people, putting them in the right place and giving them the right tools to do what they need to do,” says Jacco. “And it’s really rewarding for me to see that with this empowerment, every individual team member can take ownership of their responsibilities. They’re helping our clients, they’re impacting our business, and I can see them grow – they’re learning things every day, and that’s what I really strive for as a leader of this team.”
Get to know each of our sales and marketing team members, from why we love working together to our favorite Libris features!
10 Things You Might Not Know About the Libris Marketing & Sales Team
- As the number of people who love using Libris grows, so does our team. We’ve not only brought on a bunch of new faces over the last year, but each person is also growing in his or her own role. For example, Alex started out at PhotoShelter as an admin, and then became the third member of the Libris team. Now, she is our Senior Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Our team is full of people who’ve been in positions like our clients. We have photographers, videographers and marketers, and some of us were Libris and PhotoShelter clients before joining the team.
- Our team has to make decisions every day and we’re very data-driven. We keep track of client feedback so we can make choices that work for them.
- We have regular meetings with our client services and product teams to share client feedback and trends so we can make improvements and build new features with our clients in mind.
- Many of our clients love Libris so much that they recommend it to their friends, their peers and even their competitors.
- We all have our favorite customer stories – for Kevin, it’s how one of our pro sports teams uploaded half a million images in three days. For Martin, it’s how one of his teammates used the QuickSend feature at a long red light back in his university days. For Ryan, it’s how one of our pro sports clients said “Libris is the real deal” after our team went the extra mile during their trial. And for Kyle, it’s how Libris solved a problem for a nonprofit, and made it a little easier for the team to do their amazing work.
- Brands across industries from all over the globe use Libris to manage their photos and videos. In one week, one of our team members talked to a library in Australia, a content agency in Dubai, and an American group that produces car parts.
- If you aren’t already talking with us, you must be curious to see what you can do with Libris by now, no? We recommend you check out our website, watch our video, review client reviews and get started with a trial to see if Libris is a fit for your team. Or if we’ve convinced you to join our team, we’re always looking to hire, talented and passionate new team members.
- We love when new people sign up for Libris and we celebrate with – what else? – visual content! When a new brand comes on board, we tell everyone the good news by sharing gifs in our chat channel.
- In case you couldn’t tell from the video, this team has a lot of fun together. Our favorite spot to go for team lunch is Jack’s Sliders… who doesn’t love tiny cheeseburgers? We are also serious about Pokemon Go. Well, some of us are. Some of us don’t really get it.